Thursday, April 7, 2016

Decisions, Decisions

            Alongside my two minute film opening, I must create some sort of creative critical reflection! After much debate, I've decided to make a podcast. I plan to write a script ahead of time, as to avoid going off on tangents. I've already begun researching and, so far, have found quite a few, including this one from Die Hard (1988) that I will absolutely be giving a watch!
          Regarding the progress of my opening, there is still so much to do. A lot of my friends have found themselves just as stressed, and we've all decided to get together tomorrow at Starbucks, with our laptops and hopefully have a super-duper productive editing session. Outside perspectives are also always super helpful, so I am excited!
         I've also decided I want my film to be titled "Hoops". Through the duration of the film, after the opening, I picture my protagonist going on obsession fueled adventures, contriving her own nemeses and conflicts. I want her costume, or rather signature, to be her hoop earrings. They are introduced in the opening, but obviously not emphasized since film opening's rarely explain the purpose of a film's title. 

Until next time!
CS

No comments:

Post a Comment