Thursday, April 7, 2016

Assembling an Opening

          To edit my opening I've decided to go with iMovie! Even though I have access to Adobe Premiere Pro on my mom's desktop, iMovie is something I'm familiar with and learning a new software would definitely set me back, time-wise. Moreover, being able to edit from my laptop will be more convenient, as it's portable. Although iMovie isn't the fanciest thing around, it has all of the features I need to assemble an opening, and I love it!
The audio failed
          I've already started piecing clips together that don't need to be edited to music, like Kiara talking. Later on, after I've decided on a song, I'll fill in the empty spaces with the shots I had planned of her dancing and fooling around, out of "character." 
          The only big obstacle I could foresee while using iMovie for this project would be the audio failing on me. It's already happened twice when I was trying to put in sound effects, so I'm going to look into methods of prevention. 
Color correcting!

Until next time!
CS

No comments:

Post a Comment